Senior Model Based Engineer
Embedded software application engineer participates in developing the control system SW from documented control designs using modeling tool chain, this role is to implement software according to specifications created by control system engineers and perform SIL, MIL and HIL testing.
- Understand and analyze customer and design requirements including identifying any gaps or missing information needed.
- Participate in software component design
- Perform software component implementation.
- Ensure the software component quality, e.g. by preparing and executing component tests and performing static code analysis and code reviews.
- Perform integration of software component structures.
- Produce relevant software component documentation.
- Perform software debugging, tuning and fault analysis.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily and weekly project meetings.
- Support his/her colleagues whenever required.
- Perform hardware analysis and debugging for the ECU/testing environment on need.
- 1-3 years experience in the automotive embedded software development area.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, Biomedical, Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science.
- Good knowledge in Microcontrollers, System architecture and testing techniques.
- Good knowledge in C programming.
- Very good knowledge in Matlab/Simulink toolchain.
- Process knowledge in developing SW using Model Based techniques.
- Exposure to tools debuggers, CANalyzer, CANoe, QAC, PC Lint (MISRA), and GIT
- Different levels of ISTQB certificate is a plus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
Senior Specialist Embedded Software Engineer (Cyber Security)
As part of our Autonomous Driving practice, Appraid is looking for a Senior Specialist Cyber Security Engineer for Automated and connected vehicles with an analytical mindset and System thinking with a detailed understanding of cybersecurity methodologies and build a cybersecurity portfolio towards business growth.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Adaptive Autosar)
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Automation and Integration)
Staff Embedded Software Engineer (Functional Safety)
As a staff Functional Safety Engineer, you will work in an agile development process. Direct communication with the customer and on-site support is your highest priority. Travel is up to 50%.
Senior System Engineer
As a System Engineer, you will work on state-of-the-art technologies and should be able to deal with and solve complex systems. You should be able to perform requirements analysis and implement them according to corresponding safety measures. Unit and function testing specifications and implementation are needed to meet KPIs. Travel is up to 20%.
Didn't find the position you're looking for?