You will design, implement, integrate, and test embedded software for the electronic control units. you will create the Safe Software Platform that enables driver assistance software for the future generation of our vehicles. This Safe Software Platform includes the BSP, a Safe POSIX operating system, Adaptive AUTOSAR middleware, and SoC life cycle components.
- - Develop and maintain software codes (C/C++) based on defined component requirements and component design.
- - You own, configure and integrate middleware components like communication (SOME/IP, IPC), diagnostics, PHM, crypto, etc.
- - You sketch concepts, evaluate solutions, and finally implement and test the software on both simulators and target hardware.
- - You work closely with software architects, software developers, project managers, and software testers to identify the requirements and specifications for the Safe Software Platform and to determine how best to integrate its different components.
- - You are responsible for the requirements elicitation, design, implementation, integration, and testing of Adaptive AUTOSAR software components.
- - You accompany the complete lifecycle of our Software Platform starting from an early phase hardware bring-up up to series production.
- - You coordinate with project partners to resolve integration conflicts.
- - University degree in Computer Engineering/Science or a related subject.
- - 3 years of experience in embedded software engineering with Modern C++ in Adaptive AUTOSAR based embedded systems (Linux or QNX).
- - Object Oriented Design, SOLID design principles.
- - Knowledge on Yocto / QNX .
- - Knowledge in Adaptive AUTOSAR functional clusters like diagnostics/ communication/ PHM/ Persistency.
- - Experience in SOME/IP network binding and IPC.
- - Strong expertise in software integration techniques and CI (e.g. build and automation tools like CMAKE and Python).
- - Business-fluent English.
- - You enjoy working in an international team and are passionate about software quality.
- Adaptive Autosar Configurator
- UML Modeling
- Requirement Management Tools
- SW Management Tools
- C/C++ programming.
- OOP Design and Architecture.
- Debugging Skills.
- Static Analysis, Dynamic Analysis, Architecture awareness.
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Verification Testing.
- Excellent Problem-solving.
What's great in the job?
- Joining a community of brilliant engineering minds.
- Expand your knowledge of various domains.
- Great mentorship process and professional development.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What We Offer
Appraid Tech is a community of brilliant engineers, designed, developed, and built with innovation at the core. Being an agile company with an embedded philosophy of continuous development ensures great progression for your career ladder, while actively learning and meeting friends across the journey.
We offer a fun and flexible work environment, where you get to enjoy our famous office breakfast, retreats, lifestyle support, and a very special circle of colleagues that become friends. We offer an opportunity for a successful career progression with an open-door policy that will get you to mingle and learn directly from our technical directors and management.
We have activities organized all year long, from fruit days to movie days, kids days, and a very special end-of-year event. You will always feel part of a community that is serving a bigger purpose of a safer innovative future.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Access to training, certificates and great mentorship
Become a part of innovative community and colleagues that you will call friends.
Eat & Drinks
snacks and an awesome all-time favorite breakfast