The SW Automation and Integration Engineer is responsible for conducting project reviews, evaluating patches to designing automation software, and taking any changes from different software teams and stakeholders to integrate it to a software mainlines.
Communicate and ensure receiving all integration
inputs according to planning and timing
- Integrate AUTOSAR packages, source code changes come from different stakeholders
- Ensure mainline functionality and delivery of development drops
- Automate integration workflow to save time and
or more years of experience in the Automotive industry
- Hands on SW integration experience
- GIT Knowledge
- Knowledge of Classic AUTOSAR architecture
- Familiar with ARXMLs structure
- Knowledge of ComAdapter vector component
- Experience in Automation
- Knowledge of python, groovy
- Jenkins framework experience
- Capl scripting
with BMW flashing and testing tools
Fluent in English
both written and spoken
- Having good communication skills with different teams and stakeholders
- GIT GUI Tools (Ex: Source Tree)
Davinci Configurator and developer
Measurement and Calibration Tools (ex. CANoe)
- Debuggers (Ex: Lauterbach Trace32)
What's great in the job?
- Joining a community of brilliant engineering minds.
- Expand your knowledge of various domains.
- Great mentorship process and professional development.
responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What We Offer
Appraid Tech is a community of brilliant engineers, designed, developed, and built with innovation at the core. Being an agile company with an embedded philosophy of continuous development ensures great progression for your career ladder, while actively learning and meeting friends across the journey.
We offer a fun and flexible work environment, where you get to enjoy our famous office breakfast, retreats, lifestyle support, and a very special circle of colleagues that become friends. We offer an opportunity for a successful career progression with an open-door policy that will get you to mingle and learn directly from our technical directors and management.
We have activities organized all year long, from fruit days to movie days, kids days, and a very special end-of-year event. You will always feel part of a community that is serving a bigger purpose of a safer innovative future.
Flexible Hours with an
Attractive salary package.
Access to training, certificates, and great mentorship.
Becoming a part of an innovative community and colleagues that you will call friends.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee, snacks, and an awesome all-time favorite breakfast.