As a System Engineer, you will work on state-of-the-art technologies and should be able to deal with and solve complex systems. You should be able to perform requirements analysis and implement them according to corresponding safety measures. Unit and function testing specifications and implementation are needed to meet KPIs. Travel is up to 20%.
- Developing safety requirements on vehicle, system, hardware, and software levels.
- Supporting the functional safety activities on the system level.
- Supporting the development of complex embedded system architectures, especially automotive systems (e.g., Autonomous driving systems, electrical and hybrid vehicle systems,..etc).
- Developing hazard and safety analysis on system, hardware, and software levels.
- Developing functional and technical safety concepts and requirements.
- Reviewing and verifying customer compliance with ISO26262 and guiding customers to actions needed to close gaps.
- Supporting in the selection and setup of processes and tools for functional safety compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (Power, communication, computer, or electronics) /Mechatronics / Industrial Engineering, or related Engineering Degree.
- 3+ years of experience working on mechanical /electrical/electronic systems or other relevant fields like electrical power, electronics, communication, industrial, oil and gas, railways, aerospace and other embedded systems.
- Experience across different activities in V cycle, including design, development, and testing activities, would be a plus.
- Experience in the development and management of system requirements would be a plus.
- Flexibility to travel for work is a must.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required.
What's great in the job?
- Joining a community of brilliant engineering minds.
- Expand your knowledge of various domains.
- Great mentorship process and professional development.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What We Offer
Appraid Tech is a community of brilliant engineers, designed, developed, and built with innovation at the core. Being an agile company with an embedded philosophy of continuous development ensures great progression for your career ladder, while actively learning and meeting friends across the journey.
We offer a fun and flexible work environment, where you get to enjoy our famous office breakfast, retreats, lifestyle support, and a very special circle of colleagues that become friends. We offer an opportunity for a successful career progression with an open-door policy that will get you to mingle and learn directly from our technical directors and management.
We have activities organized all year long, from fruit days to movie days, kids days, and a very special end-of-year event. You will always feel part of a community that is serving a bigger purpose of a safer innovative future.
Flexible Hours with an
Attractive salary package.
Access to training, certificates, and great mentorship.
Becoming a part of an innovative community and colleagues that you will call friends.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee, snacks, and an awesome all-time favorite breakfast.