As a staff Functional Safety Engineer, you will work in an agile development process. Direct communication with the customer and on-site support is your highest priority. Travel is up to 50%.
- Assisting and ensuring compliance with Functional Safety methodology (ISO26262) during the design and development of the project.
- Analyzing and evaluating stakeholders' automotive safety requirements, including OEMs project compliance matrices.
- Supporting the definition of Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment (HARA) and functional safety concept, aligned with customer specifications.
- Developing technical safety requirements at the system architectural design level and conducting safety analysis (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA, DFA) for mechanical, hardware, and software components.
- Performing various safety-related activities such as preparing safety cases, defining safety strategies, leading functional safety meetings with customers, reviewing test case specifications, and interfacing between customer safety organization and engineering departments.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Mechatronics, Electronics, or Computer Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- UML and architecture tools.
- Requirements/Configuration management.
- Excellent English level.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Real-time operating systems.
- AUTOSAR knowledge.
- Good knowledge of software engineering (requirement, design, development, verification, and validation).
- C++ Software development, Embedded Linux knowledge, and Adaptive AUTOSAR is a strong plus.
- System knowledge – ASIL B, C, or D system.
What's great about the job?
- Joining a community of brilliant engineering minds.
- Expand your knowledge of various domains.
- Great mentorship process and professional development.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
What We Offer
Appraid Tech is a community of brilliant engineers, designed, developed, and built with innovation at the core. Being an agile company with an embedded philosophy of continuous development ensures great progression for your career ladder, while actively learning and meeting friends across the journey.
We offer a fun and flexible work environment, where you get to enjoy our famous office breakfast, retreats, lifestyle support, and a very special circle of colleagues that become friends. We offer an opportunity for a successful career progression with an open-door policy that will get you to mingle and learn directly from our technical directors and management.
We have activities organized all year long, from fruit days to movie days, kids days, and a very special end-of-year event. You will always feel part of a community that is serving a bigger purpose of a safer innovative future.
Flexible Hours with an
Attractive salary package.
Access to training, certificates, and great mentorship.
Becoming a part of an innovative community and colleagues that you will call friends.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee, snacks, and an awesome all-time favorite breakfast.