Embedded software application engineer participates in developing the control system SW from documented control designs using modeling tool chain, this role is to implement software according to specifications created by control system engineers and perform SIL, MIL and HIL testing.
- Understand and analyze customer and design requirements including identifying any gaps or missing information needed.
- Participate in software component design
- Perform software component implementation.
- Ensure the software component quality, e.g. by preparing and executing component tests and performing static code analysis and code reviews.
- Perform integration of software component structures.
- Produce relevant software component documentation.
- Perform software debugging, tuning and fault analysis.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily and weekly project meetings.
- Support his/her colleagues whenever required.
- Perform hardware analysis and debugging for the ECU/testing environment on need.
- 1-3 years experience in the automotive embedded software development area.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, Biomedical, Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science.
- Good knowledge in Microcontrollers, System architecture and testing techniques.
- Good knowledge in C programming.
- Very good knowledge in Matlab/Simulink toolchain.
- Process knowledge in developing SW using Model Based techniques.
- Exposure to tools debuggers, CANalyzer, CANoe, QAC, PC Lint (MISRA), and GIT
- Different levels of ISTQB certificate is a plus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills-Excellent command of English language is a must.
Experience in Electrification or ADAS.
- Embedded coder
- Model Development
- Unit testing
Familiarity with infrastructure tools like Requirements Management, Change Management and Version Management
- Expertise in performing Model-In-Loop, Processor-In-Loop Testing and Hardware-In-Loop testing.
What's great about the job?
- Joining a community of brilliant engineering minds.
- Expand your knowledge of various domains.
- Great mentorship process and professional development.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
What We Offer
Appraid Tech is a community of brilliant engineers, designed, developed, and built with innovation at the core. Being an agile company with an embedded philosophy of continuous development ensures great progression for your career ladder, while actively learning and meeting friends across the journey.
We offer a fun and flexible work environment, where you get to enjoy our famous office breakfast, retreats, lifestyle support, and a very special circle of colleagues that become friends. We offer an opportunity for a successful career progression with an open-door policy that will get you to mingle and learn directly from our technical directors and management.
We have activities organized all year long, from fruit days to movie days, kids days, and a very special end-of-year event. You will always feel part of a community that is serving a bigger purpose of a safer innovative future.
Flexible Hours with an attractive salary package
Access to training, certificates and great mentorship
Becoming a part of an innovative community and colleagues that you will call friends.
Eat & Drinks
Fruit, Coffee, Snacks, and an awesome all-time favorite breakfast.